BiLibre is created on the code base of the currently developing nextgen KyBook 3. Unlike KyBook, BiLibre is intended only for working with PDF and DjVU documents. One of the goals of the BiLibre release - to receive feedback and comments about the proposed design and feature set in nextgen KyBook. Please feel free to share your suggestions and impressions about the future of KyBook.
17 Nov 2015
Version 0.7.6 available on the App Store.
- Added Speed Reading feature.
- Added an option to disable the idle timer when reading.
- Added the manual synchronization of opened book.
- Added an option for automatic adding books to MyBooks after downloading a file from the net or after copying a file via iTunes.
- Added a support of Flickr service for selecting the images.
- Added a button in a book's footer for a menu.
- Added the Mosaic mode in MyBooks.
- Added settings for BookCovers cache.
- Added an ability for filtering the MyBooks entries.
- Added an ability to export all notes in the book card as text or as PDF document.
- Added an option to display the number of entries in the MyBooks subcategories (author,subject,seria,tag).
- Added an option to hide empty MyBooks subcategories.
- Added the streaming feature for audiobooks in the Cloud Storage and Shared Folders.
- Added an option to change a line height and line spacing in EPUB/FB2 books.
- Changed the conditions for new/recent/top books in MyBooks.
- Improved iCloud syncronization.
- Fixed an issue with export of a note in the book card.
- Fixed an issue with speech synthesis in the background.
- Fixed an issue with txt books and settings.
- Removed support for importing metadata from the first edition.