BiLibre is created on the code base of the currently developing nextgen KyBook 3. Unlike KyBook, BiLibre is intended only for working with PDF and DjVU documents. One of the goals of the BiLibre release - to receive feedback and comments about the proposed design and feature set in nextgen KyBook. Please feel free to share your suggestions and impressions about the future of KyBook.
08 Dec 2015
Version 0.7.8 available on the App Store.
- Added support for MobiPocket (mobi) and Kindle (azw3) formats.
- Added the toolbar for notes in a book.
- Added the navigation bar for a search results.
- Completed the Fuzzy search and search using regular expressions in a book.
- Added support for password-protected PDF files.
- Added support for password-protected comics in cbr format.
- Added the ability to specify the text encoding for txt files.
- Added the ability to specify MobiPocket PID / Kindle serial number for mobi/azw3 files.
- Fixed an issue with the editing of metadata in a book card when a book is open.
- Fixed an issue with the showing of found search phrase in a book.