BiLibre is created on the code base of the currently developing nextgen KyBook 3. Unlike KyBook, BiLibre is intended only for working with PDF and DjVU documents. One of the goals of the BiLibre release - to receive feedback and comments about the proposed design and feature set in nextgen KyBook. Please feel free to share your suggestions and impressions about the future of KyBook.
08 Jan 2016
Version 0.8.1 is available for public beta-testing.
- Automatic text summarization.
- Added the ability to view a summary from a book card.
- Updated the list of available fonts.
- The support for Split View Multitasking was removed.
- Fixed an issue with saving a read position on iPad.
- Fixed an issue with a read position reset after changing settings.
- Fixed an issue with a bookcover on the lock screen after a pause when playing audiobooks or during speech synthesis in a background mode.
- Fixed an issue with playing audiobooks/tts after unlocking a device.
- Fixed an issue with saving a read position during speech synthesis after pausing in a background mode.
- Added displaying of a current page number on the lock screen during speech synthesis.
- Added automatic disabling of idle timer on the Downloads screen.
- Faster downloading files from the local network (SMB/CIFS).
- Added a dialog to select a language of the book.
- Added a preview of iWork, Microsoft Office, CSV, HTML files.
- Added an ability to copy/share images in the book.
- Added an ability to change a display mode of the sidebar's background.