BiLibre is created on the code base of the currently developing nextgen KyBook 3. Unlike KyBook, BiLibre is intended only for working with PDF and DjVU documents. One of the goals of the BiLibre release - to receive feedback and comments about the proposed design and feature set in nextgen KyBook. Please feel free to share your suggestions and impressions about the future of KyBook.
Beta v0.8.1 (build 812)
13 Jan 2016
Version 0.8.1 (812) is available for public beta-testing.
- Added new themes: Sand, Tango.
- Added the ability to simultaneously edit the metadata of several books.
- Fixed an issue when unable to remove a book's sequence from a metadata.
- Improved editing of the book sequence in a book card.
- Fixed a bug with the inability to connect Samba server without specifying the sharepoint.
- Added auto-scroll feature for epub/fb2/mobi formats.