BiLibre is created on the code base of the currently developing nextgen KyBook 3. Unlike KyBook, BiLibre is intended only for working with PDF and DjVU documents. One of the goals of the BiLibre release - to receive feedback and comments about the proposed design and feature set in nextgen KyBook. Please feel free to share your suggestions and impressions about the future of KyBook.
Beta v0.8.2 (build 820)
20 Jan 2016
Version 0.8.2 (820) is available for public beta-testing.
- Added the prompt to save of the edited metadata when closing the bookcard.
- Added an ability to create a folder when moving or copying files.
- Added an ability to select a system font in EPUB/MOBI/RTF books.
- Added saving of a read position when playing audiobooks or speech synthesis after forced close of the application via the task manager.
- Improved support for ID3 tags in audiobooks.
- Improved automatic splitting to the chapters in the absence of such in FB2 books.
- Changed the display of notes on the Notes screen in a book.
- Fixed the possible problems when accessing to Yandex Disk.
- Fixed an issue with the completion of image search in the Internet.
- Fixed the bug with displaying the tables as images in some EPUB eBooks.
- Fixed a possible bug with the displaying of the books in FB2/EPUB/MOBI formats after the cancellation of opening or after the device locking.