BiLibre is created on the code base of the currently developing nextgen KyBook 3. Unlike KyBook, BiLibre is intended only for working with PDF and DjVU documents. One of the goals of the BiLibre release - to receive feedback and comments about the proposed design and feature set in nextgen KyBook. Please feel free to share your suggestions and impressions about the future of KyBook.
Beta v0.8.2 (build 821)
23 Jan 2016
Version 0.8.2 (821) is available for public beta-testing.
- Improved auto-generation of TOC in EPUBs if any absent.
- Fixed an issue with rendering of a list item in the some cases in EPUBs.
- Fixed an issue with loading some EPUBs with invalid HTML content.
- Added a page counter on the bookcard for EPUB/FB2/MOBI/RTF.
- Added an ability to select the animation method of a book card openning.
- Added the 'Launch' item to the book menu.