24 Jan 2016
Version 0.8.2 available on the App Store.
- Added displaying of a current page number on the lock screen during speech synthesis.
- Added automatic disabling of idle timer on the Downloads screen.
- Added a dialog to select a language of the book.
- Added a preview of iWork, Microsoft Office, CSV, HTML files.
- Added an ability to copy/share images in the book.
- Added an ability to change a display mode of the sidebar's background.
- Added new themes: Sand, Tango.
- Added the ability to simultaneously edit the metadata of several books.
- Added auto-scroll feature for epub/fb2/mobi formats.
- Added the prompt to save of the edited metadata when closing the bookcard.
- Added an ability to create a folder when moving or copying files.
- Added an ability to select a system font in EPUB/MOBI/RTF books.
- Added saving of a read position when playing audiobooks or speech synthesis after forced close of the application via the task manager.
- Changed the display of notes on the Notes screen in a book.
- Improved editing of the book sequence in a book card.
- Improved support for ID3 tags in audiobooks.
- Improved automatic splitting to the chapters in the absence of such in FB2 books.
- The support for Split View Multitasking was removed.
- Faster downloading files from the local network (SMB/CIFS).
- Updated the list of available fonts.
- Fixed an issue with saving a read position on iPad.
- Fixed an issue with a read position reset after changing settings.
- Fixed an issue with a bookcover on the lock screen after a pause when playing audiobooks or during speech synthesis in a background mode.
- Fixed an issue with playing audiobooks/tts after unlocking a device.
- Fixed an issue with saving a read position during speech synthesis after pausing in a background mode.
- Fixed an issue when unable to remove a book's sequence from a metadata.
- Fixed a bug with the inability to connect Samba server without specifying the sharepoint.
- Fixed the possible problems when accessing to Yandex Disk.
- Fixed an issue with the completion of image search in the Internet.
- Fixed the bug with displaying the tables as images in some EPUB eBooks.
- Fixed a possible bug with the displaying of the books in FB2/EPUB/MOBI formats after the cancellation of opening or after the device locking.