BiLibre is created on the code base of the currently developing nextgen KyBook 3. Unlike KyBook, BiLibre is intended only for working with PDF and DjVU documents. One of the goals of the BiLibre release - to receive feedback and comments about the proposed design and feature set in nextgen KyBook. Please feel free to share your suggestions and impressions about the future of KyBook.
24 Jan 2016
Version 0.8.2 available on the App Store.
- Added displaying of a current page number on the lock screen during speech synthesis.
- Added automatic disabling of idle timer on the Downloads screen.
- Added a dialog to select a language of the book.
- Added a preview of iWork, Microsoft Office, CSV, HTML files.
- Added an ability to copy/share images in the book.
- Added an ability to change a display mode of the sidebar's background.
- Added new themes: Sand, Tango.
- Added the ability to simultaneously edit the metadata of several books.
- Added auto-scroll feature for epub/fb2/mobi formats.
- Added the prompt to save of the edited metadata when closing the bookcard.
- Added an ability to create a folder when moving or copying files.
- Added an ability to select a system font in EPUB/MOBI/RTF books.
- Added saving of a read position when playing audiobooks or speech synthesis after forced close of the application via the task manager.
- Changed the display of notes on the Notes screen in a book.
- Improved editing of the book sequence in a book card.
- Improved support for ID3 tags in audiobooks.
- Improved automatic splitting to the chapters in the absence of such in FB2 books.
- The support for Split View Multitasking was removed.
- Faster downloading files from the local network (SMB/CIFS).
- Updated the list of available fonts.
- Fixed an issue with saving a read position on iPad.
- Fixed an issue with a read position reset after changing settings.
- Fixed an issue with a bookcover on the lock screen after a pause when playing audiobooks or during speech synthesis in a background mode.
- Fixed an issue with playing audiobooks/tts after unlocking a device.
- Fixed an issue with saving a read position during speech synthesis after pausing in a background mode.
- Fixed an issue when unable to remove a book's sequence from a metadata.
- Fixed a bug with the inability to connect Samba server without specifying the sharepoint.
- Fixed the possible problems when accessing to Yandex Disk.
- Fixed an issue with the completion of image search in the Internet.
- Fixed the bug with displaying the tables as images in some EPUB eBooks.
- Fixed a possible bug with the displaying of the books in FB2/EPUB/MOBI formats after the cancellation of opening or after the device locking.