BiLibre is created on the code base of the currently developing nextgen KyBook 3. Unlike KyBook, BiLibre is intended only for working with PDF and DjVU documents. One of the goals of the BiLibre release - to receive feedback and comments about the proposed design and feature set in nextgen KyBook. Please feel free to share your suggestions and impressions about the future of KyBook.
Beta v0.8.3 (build 832)
27 Jan 2016
Version 0.8.3 (832) is available for public beta-testing.
- Added support for dictionaries in the Lingvo DSL format.
- Fixed an issue with zipped dictionaries in the Lingvo DSL format.
- Fixed an issue with the accidental closing of the context menu in the books.
- Fixed an issue when the password was not saved during login to OPDS Catalog.
- Fixed a few rare crashes during reading the books in EPUB/FB2/MOBI format.
- Fixed a rare crash during browsing the folders in Files/Books screens
- Added the backup database feature.
- Added an automatic selection of the file format when downloading.
- Added an ability to change the playback rate of audiobooks.
- Added a feature to replace the author/subject in a book card while editing.
- Fixed an issue with open-in of MOBI files in KyBook from Safari.