BiLibre is created on the code base of the currently developing nextgen KyBook 3. Unlike KyBook, BiLibre is intended only for working with PDF and DjVU documents. One of the goals of the BiLibre release - to receive feedback and comments about the proposed design and feature set in nextgen KyBook. Please feel free to share your suggestions and impressions about the future of KyBook.
23 Mar 2016
Version 0.8.4 (844) is available on the App Store.
- Added an ability to view an extra stuff in a book (footnotes, etc).
- Added a limited support for embedded audio in epub.
- Added an ability to view a table of contents via the footer menu.
- Added the ability to configure the footer menu.
- Added auto creation of playlist for audio books in mp3 format.
- Added an ability to make an m4b audio book from the mp3 files.
- Added to the Files section the inheritance of settings from the parent folder.
- Added more books in the startup package.
- Improved support of metadata in the audio books.
- Improved support of book covers in OPDS catalogs.
- Fixed the leak memory after closing a book.
- Fixed a bug with the selection of a found word when a book contains many images.
- Fixed various minor bugs.
- The support of SMB/CIFS protocol was removed.
- Added an ability to disable the pinch gesture which used to scale a text in ePub, MOBI, FB2.
- Added an auto deletion of files remaining after failed installation of Linvo DSL vocabulary.
- Changed a design of searching of covers on the web.
- Added preview of thumbnails for PDF, DJVU, and comics.
- Removed an ability to resetting of the database through the device settings.
- Enabled a function for setting of a proxy server for OPDS catalogs.
- Added an ability to delete multiple records in Books.