BiLibre is created on the code base of the currently developing nextgen KyBook 3. Unlike KyBook, BiLibre is intended only for working with PDF and DjVU documents. One of the goals of the BiLibre release - to receive feedback and comments about the proposed design and feature set in nextgen KyBook. Please feel free to share your suggestions and impressions about the future of KyBook.
06 Apr 2016
Version 0.8.5 is available on the App Store.
- In-app purchase 'Upgrade to Pro'.
- Improved Search (automatic search in a known bad OPDS catalogs was disabled).
- Improved support for some OPDS catalogs (blah.me).
- Improved support for Chinese language.
- Added a message template for the function 'Share' a text from a book.
- Added more books in the startup package.
- Added an ability to navigate back after following a link in PDF/DjVu documents.
- Added sorting of the pages in the comics by a filename.
- Minor stability improvements.
- The Society was temporarily disabled.