BiLibre is created on the code base of the currently developing nextgen KyBook 3. Unlike KyBook, BiLibre is intended only for working with PDF and DjVU documents. One of the goals of the BiLibre release - to receive feedback and comments about the proposed design and feature set in nextgen KyBook. Please feel free to share your suggestions and impressions about the future of KyBook.
14 Apr 2016
Version 0.8.6 is available on the App Store.
- Slight performance optimization when open a book in EPUB,MOBI,FB2,KB format.
- Small changes in the display styles for FB2,KB.
- Added an ability to completely remove the margins in EPUB,MOBI,FB2,KB books.
- Added an option for choosing of the interaction method with the content in a book by tapping or long pressing in EPUB,MOBI,FB2,KB.
- Added support for some EPUB3 features.
- Added highlighting of a footnote window borders in books with dark themes.
- Added an ability to apply settings for an individual book.
- Improved support of CSS in EPUB,MOBI,FB2,KB.
- Improved selection of text in the books.
- Improved rendering for books with languages written in a Right-To-Left (Arabic, Hebrew).
- Fixed a bug with the inability to bookmark in certain cases in EPUB,MOBI,FB2,KB.
- Fixed an issue when view an image from the books at full screen.
- Fixed certain problems with the cards visualization in the Files section.