BiLibre is created on the code base of the currently developing nextgen KyBook 3. Unlike KyBook, BiLibre is intended only for working with PDF and DjVU documents. One of the goals of the BiLibre release - to receive feedback and comments about the proposed design and feature set in nextgen KyBook. Please feel free to share your suggestions and impressions about the future of KyBook.
27 Apr 2016
Version 0.8.7 is available on the App Store.
- Improved support of the metadata in DjVu.
- Slight performance optimization when open DjVu in scroll mode.
- Changed the rendering of DjVu pages.
- Improved the zooming of DjVu pages.
- Added a progressive rendering of DjVu pages (off by default).
- Added an ability to choose the zooming mode of DjVu pages.
- Fixed a rare issue when impossible to bookmark DjVu page in the certain cases.
- Fixed an issue with navigation to a selected text in DjVu page in the some
- Redesign of a speech synthesis settings screen.
- Now changing of a speech synthesis settings will be applied right away.
- Added an ability to apply settings for an individual DjVu book.
- Added a setting to display in the footer the number of pages left in a chapter.