BiLibre is created on the code base of the currently developing nextgen KyBook 3. Unlike KyBook, BiLibre is intended only for working with PDF and DjVU documents. One of the goals of the BiLibre release - to receive feedback and comments about the proposed design and feature set in nextgen KyBook. Please feel free to share your suggestions and impressions about the future of KyBook.
10 May 2016
Version 0.8.9 is available on the App Store.
- Improved support of the metadata in PDF.
- Changed the rendering of PDF pages.
- Improved the zooming of PDF pages.
- Added an ability to choose the zooming mode of PDF pages.
- Added a feature to choose the display of the added annotations in PDF file.
- Improved the text selection in PDF.
- Improved support of speech synthesis in PDF.
- Fixed an issue with missing or incomplete outline (TOC) in some PDFs.
- Fixed an issue with navigation to a selected text in PDF page in the some cases.
- Added an ability to apply settings for an individual PDF.
- Fixed various issues with the text selection.
- Fixed an issue with the notes in PDF and DjVu book in the double-page mode.
- Fixed certain issues potentially leading to the application crash.
- Added display of filenames when choosing a cover or background in the images folder.