BiLibre is created on the code base of the currently developing nextgen KyBook 3. Unlike KyBook, BiLibre is intended only for working with PDF and DjVU documents. One of the goals of the BiLibre release - to receive feedback and comments about the proposed design and feature set in nextgen KyBook. Please feel free to share your suggestions and impressions about the future of KyBook.
17 May 2016
Version 0.9.0 is available on the App Store.
- Added an ability to see reviews for some OPDS catalogs.
- Fixed an issue with the proper error reporting after failing to post a message on VK.com.
- Improved the text selection function.
- Fixed an issue with text selection in the some PDF.
- Fixed a rare crash when select a text in PDF.
- Fixed a rare crash after screen rotation during reading.
- Added support for the fast text selection in PDF, DjVu.
- Improved the fast text selection feature.
- Improved support of the searching in certain OPDS catalogs.
- Improved support of the DjVu metadata.
- Fixed an issue when unable to place a bookmark on PDF page with no text.
- Added an ability to mark a book as read.
- Added sorting mode by the reading progress in Books.
- Added an ability to add the feedback about a book via a book card.
- Added a feature to enable word counting in EPUB, MOBI, FB2 books.
- Added an ability to change the color of a bookmark.