08 Jun 2016
Version 0.9.1 is available on the App Store.
- Redesigned search in the Files section.
- Added an ability to update a folder in the Files via the pull-to-refresh gesture.
- Added an ability to reset the subfolder settings into the parent's folder settings.
- Added a sidebar with the siblings folders in the Files section in a landscape orientation.
- Added a feature to grouping by author/series in the Files section.
- Fixed a bug with recursive coping of a folder into itself.
- Fixed an issue when unable to open certain FB2 and CBR books from the Cloud Storage.
- Improved support for some OPDS catalogs.
- Added an ability to edit the reading themes for PDF,DjVu.
- Added an ability to specify a gradient background in a theme for EPUB,MOBI,FB2 (the Sand theme includes gradient background by default).
- Added support for TAR archives.
- Added support for comics in CBT format.
- Added selection of permissions to access the files when added Dropbox and Yandex Disk (the connections with different access modes is allowed simultaneously).
- Added an ability to share a link to a file in Cloud Storage.
- Fixed an issue with accessing to the files in Cloud Storage after the changing of UI language.
- Added an ability to change the brightness of the header/footer text when reading.
- Added an option to change the monitoring mode of adding files via iTunes File Sharing.
- Added an ability to view the current file transfer in the Files and Libraries.
- Added an experimental feature for the files synchronization in selected folders between a device and Cloud Storage.
- Fixed an issue with the loss of a file during moving it into Cloud Storage if any error occurred.
- The operations of copying and moving files from a device to Cloud Storage were a little optimized.
- Added a help section on the screen 'Upgrade to Pro'.