BiLibre is created on the code base of the currently developing nextgen KyBook 3. Unlike KyBook, BiLibre is intended only for working with PDF and DjVU documents. One of the goals of the BiLibre release - to receive feedback and comments about the proposed design and feature set in nextgen KyBook. Please feel free to share your suggestions and impressions about the future of KyBook.
08 Jun 2016
Version 0.9.1 is available on the App Store.
- Redesigned search in the Files section.
- Added an ability to update a folder in the Files via the pull-to-refresh gesture.
- Added an ability to reset the subfolder settings into the parent's folder settings.
- Added a sidebar with the siblings folders in the Files section in a landscape orientation.
- Added a feature to grouping by author/series in the Files section.
- Fixed a bug with recursive coping of a folder into itself.
- Fixed an issue when unable to open certain FB2 and CBR books from the Cloud Storage.
- Improved support for some OPDS catalogs.
- Added an ability to edit the reading themes for PDF,DjVu.
- Added an ability to specify a gradient background in a theme for EPUB,MOBI,FB2 (the Sand theme includes gradient background by default).
- Added support for TAR archives.
- Added support for comics in CBT format.
- Added selection of permissions to access the files when added Dropbox and Yandex Disk (the connections with different access modes is allowed simultaneously).
- Added an ability to share a link to a file in Cloud Storage.
- Fixed an issue with accessing to the files in Cloud Storage after the changing of UI language.
- Added an ability to change the brightness of the header/footer text when reading.
- Added an option to change the monitoring mode of adding files via iTunes File Sharing.
- Added an ability to view the current file transfer in the Files and Libraries.
- Added an experimental feature for the files synchronization in selected folders between a device and Cloud Storage.
- Fixed an issue with the loss of a file during moving it into Cloud Storage if any error occurred.
- The operations of copying and moving files from a device to Cloud Storage were a little optimized.
- Added a help section on the screen 'Upgrade to Pro'.