BiLibre is created on the code base of the currently developing nextgen KyBook 3. Unlike KyBook, BiLibre is intended only for working with PDF and DjVU documents. One of the goals of the BiLibre release - to receive feedback and comments about the proposed design and feature set in nextgen KyBook. Please feel free to share your suggestions and impressions about the future of KyBook.
24 Jun 2016
Version 0.9.2 is available on the App Store.
- Added support for shared folders on the local network (SMB/CIFS).
- Fixed an issue with hanging opening EPUB, FB2 books in some cases.
- Fixed several bugs causing crashes.
- Removed an ability to select the Inbox folder (readonly) as the destination when copying or moving files.
- Improved the synchronization of the books metadata via iCloud.
- Added synchronization of bookmarks and notes by the forced synchronization in the open book.
- Added an option for disabling updates in the open book when receiving push notifications about changing of a read position, adding or deleting of bookmarks and notes.
- Added an option for synchronization of the user's content in the Files/App folder via iCloud.