BiLibre is created on the code base of the currently developing nextgen KyBook 3. Unlike KyBook, BiLibre is intended only for working with PDF and DjVU documents. One of the goals of the BiLibre release - to receive feedback and comments about the proposed design and feature set in nextgen KyBook. Please feel free to share your suggestions and impressions about the future of KyBook.
27 Jul 2016
Version 0.9.4 is available on the App Store.
- Fixed an issue with a guest login to a shared network folder.
- Fixed an issue with the inability to use a shared network folder without specifying a connection point.
- Fixed an issue with an broken translation and the dictionary lookup for some EPUB, MOBI ebooks.
- Fixed an issue when unable to start play the next chapter of an audiobook if the application in the background.
- Added correction of the broken encoding (win cp1251) in id3 tags of mp3 files.
- Added downloadable fonts.
- Changed the application icon.
- Fixed various bugs.