BiLibre is created on the code base of the currently developing nextgen KyBook 3. Unlike KyBook, BiLibre is intended only for working with PDF and DjVU documents. One of the goals of the BiLibre release - to receive feedback and comments about the proposed design and feature set in nextgen KyBook. Please feel free to share your suggestions and impressions about the future of KyBook.
10 Sep 2016
Version 0.9.5 is available on the App Store.
- German localization.
- Added experimental support for Cloud Mail.ru .
- Improved support for MOBI format.
- Improved search of OPDS catalogs on the local network.
- Added validation of OPDS catalog when added manually.
- Added support for Google Books as a library.
- Added support for the Samizdat site as library.
- Added search for covers through Open Library.
- Added the volume setting for a speech synthesis.
- Added indication of a book's loading progress in the footer.
- Added an ability to share a book's file from the book card.
- Added an ability to view all the pictures in the book (EPUB,MOBI,FB2,KB) through a menu 'Extras' in the footer.
- Fixed issue with loading a large number of files from the Cloud Storage via low-speed internet.
- Fixed issue with filtering a large number of books in the Books section.
- Fixed some bugs causing crashes the application.
- Fixed various minor bugs.