BiLibre is created on the code base of the currently developing nextgen KyBook 3. Unlike KyBook, BiLibre is intended only for working with PDF and DjVU documents. One of the goals of the BiLibre release - to receive feedback and comments about the proposed design and feature set in nextgen KyBook. Please feel free to share your suggestions and impressions about the future of KyBook.
16 Sep 2016
Version 0.9.6 is available on the App Store.
- Added the ability to go to a specific page in PDF,DjVu.
- Added a function to add records to the database from JSON files.
- Added a support for iOS 10.
- Fixed an issue with running Tor on iOS 10.
- Fixed a bug with import Samizdat authors from Cloud Storage.